Scourges Of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scourges Of God Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alchemising for money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendég

Alchemising for money Empty
PostSubject: Alchemising for money   Alchemising for money I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:32 am

I have found a great way to makesome extra gold is to make lesser temporal powder. it requires 1 dried mushroom and 1 salt and 1 beast fang, in a single day of foraging and gathering you can look at around 19k worth as they sell for 19 gold each and you make them at 10 at a time
Back to top Go down
Fai
Rank1
Rank1
Fai

Hozzászólások száma : 147

PostSubject: Re: Alchemising for money   Alchemising for money I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:35 am

i don't really think it's a good idea. Mushrooms and salt can be aeasilly sold for 100g in stall + the beast fang, and it make whole deal not worth a while really. unless you'll try to sell them to players, but i think it takes more tile than selling basic refinement stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/859529
AndreaNya
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hozzászólások száma : 4

PostSubject: Re: Alchemising for money   Alchemising for money I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Well I dont think parietal is a good idea, but alchemy, once it lvled, can be pretty useful.
I suggest Junior Vitamin Pills untill lvl 10 and then HA which can be made with 2 glass until lvl 15 or even more.
Note that if you buy mats you will lose more money than farming it.
Pills and HA are lvl 0 alchemy, they are the only ones Ive actually tried and im still lvl 15 alch. So feel free to tell me Im wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Fai
Rank1
Rank1
Fai

Hozzászólások száma : 147

PostSubject: Re: Alchemising for money   Alchemising for money I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 am

If you really want to rise alchemy lvl try to make something which needs higher lvl, it gives you a bit more alchemy exp than junior pills, at least i think it does.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/859529
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemising for money   Alchemising for money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemising for money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourges Of God :: Tips and Tricks in DOMO-
Jump to: